Tuesday 24 June 2008

Adele & Jelena


So, you two starred together in the splendid titty movie Busty Dream Tales. Are these the post shoot holiday snaps?
Adele:
I guess you could say that. After watching Jelena in action and getting all hot and wet over those gorgeous boobs of hers, I just had to have them to myself for a while…

Jelena:
Yeah, so we hopped on a plane to somewhere sunny. We spent two weeks exploring each other’s deepest lesbian desires…fantastic!

With a queue of snappers following no doubt?
Adele: They were in the fucking trees and everything. We made sure we put on an extra horny show for them!
Jelena:
At one point we were on a beach towel by the pool
and Adele was sucking on my tits and fingering my soaking pussy. I opened my eyes for a split second and saw a photographer’s lens poking through the fence. Unbelievable!
And you didn’t tell them all to fuck off?
Adele:
Hell no! I was loving the attention – they were like the paparazzi or something – and besides, most of the time I was too busy writhing around on Jelena’s tongue to even notice!
Jelena: If you’re enjoying orgasm, after orgasm, after orgasm, the last thing you’re worrying about is a bunch of cameras pointing at you. I just wanted some more orgasms!

And no doubt you got them, too!

Adele & Jelena:
You betcha baby!!

See more hot girls like this at paulraymond.com

No comments: