Monday 23 June 2008

Mature Allure

This month's Mayfair (Vol. 43 No. 7), features an interview with one of the UK's finest internet MILFs, Sexy Saucy Sally. So we thought we'd give you a taster…

You seem to love posing in high-quality stockings and sexy lingerie?
I have always worn stockings for work ever since I left college, and started in my first job working in the hotel business. As for pleasure, I know it drives all men wild and that’s part of the allure and tease. My last boyfriend used to love being teased when we went out for dinner knowing that I was wearing stockings and having to guess whether I was wearing knickers or not!


What part of your body do you like the best and is there anything you’d change?
I think my lips and eyes are the best part of my body, although my bum does have a big fan club! I wouldn’t really change anything as I’m more than happy with what I have.


What’s your favourite shagging position?
I love being taken hard from behind. Heart-stopping, knee-weakening, all-action lusty vigour and slap my bum cheeks, too! Call me all sorts of filthy names, make it hard, frantic and I just love it (I’m blushing as I say this, but it’s true!). If it’s outside then even better; there are a few high street public places in Derby that may have some very interesting CCTV footage!



Mayfair Volume 43 Number 7 is on sale right now!

No comments: